TEMPEST Test Engineer - Defence Supplier
My client that works at a site which is surrounded by tech companies is looking for a TEMPEST Test Engineer to work at their site in the south of Holland. They work at a very modern facility that they keep pristine in order to be able to deliver the best product. This will mean a very clean work environment that you will find comfortable and easy to settle into.
- A company that is a major supplier to government departments both domestic and abroad, as such you will need to be NATO secret vetted or equivalent before you start. However this gives you access to high profile jobs in the future.
- The site has very good connections to the rest of Europe with a major international airport in the city. A great place to be if you like to travel as you will have most locations available from there.
- A team of experienced professionals who are on site and will be able to help you expand your own knowledge in this area and make you one of the go to people for TEMPEST.
- Experience working as a TEMSPEST Test engineer
- Vetted to NATO Secret or equivalent
- English speaking, Dutch would be an advantage.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM