IT Messaging & Support Engineer
POSITION: IT Messaging & Support Engineer
LOCATION: Central London
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: Valid DV Clearance is required for this position prior to project commencement
*** Please be aware that a valid DV Clearance is required for this position prior to project commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for talented IT Messaging & Support Engineer to join an innovative IT Messaging & Support team to troubleshoot, diagnose issues and provide support services for Exchange, Outlook and Skype for Business.
This is a varied and wide ranging role, where there is also a requirement to setup, administrate, configure and upgrade Exchange and Skype for Business.
There is also the requirement to provide an on-call service on a rota basis, which may require a site visit, during out of office hours (including weekends).
In addition to the above, application support will be required for a number of small in-house systems.
- To provide 2nd and 3rd Line Support to the messaging system based on Outlook 2010, Exchange 2013 and small in-house items.
- To provide support on interactions with in-house Records Management System using Outlook.
- To provide support and troubleshooting or calendar sharing capabilities of Outlook.
We are seeking candidates who have previous experience of working in a team that was responsible for supporting applications which require a variety of technical and problem solving skills.
Candidates must have proven ability to learn new skills and work using their own initiative and prioritise requirements in line with the departmental objectives. Candidates must also have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all users/teams across the business as part of the support process.
Candidates must possess the following mandatory skills and experience:
- DV Clearance
- High technical knowledge in either Exchange 2013 or 2016 On Premise.
- Strong knowledge in any of the following; Lync 2010/ Lync 2013 / Skype for Business 2016.
- High technical knowledge in Outlook Client Support.
- Strong knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Excellent understanding of change and release management practices.
The following skills and experience are desirable but are of particular interest to us:
- Understanding of XML schemas.
- C# and .Net awareness.
- SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Access Database.
- LINUX Oracle 11g, Web Logic, Oracle apx Web interface.
- Web asp IIS/SQL stored procedures, BI query.
Location: Central London
Duration: 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
Are you interested??? Do you have the talent and skillset to fulfil this role???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring all dates of current and past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita is committed to recruiting a workforce that reflects the diverse communities that our clients serve. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of your gender, age, disability, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.