IT Security Architect - London - £80k - £90k
Information Security Architect - £80k - £90k - London
A London based gaming company is looking for an Information Security Architect to join its Agile and Waterfall team.
Joining us as a Security Architect, you'll play a significant role in defining the information security within the company; improving the overall security position and safeguarding data. You'd also input into defining strategic InfoSec goals.
As an Information Security Architect, you'll be providing consultancy, direction and advice for projects and business unit as well as exposed to a busy environment with daily challenges to keep you on your toes.
Using your experience from a similar InfoSec architecture role you'll provide guidance and make sure we're compliant with statutory and industry security regulations and best practice.
You'll be working with technical colleagues across various work streams and you'll provide a unified and effective approach to security. Leadership skills as well as mentoring more junior colleagues are involved with this position, including those developing new applications and systems. As a Security Architect, you'll also be providing early review of security implications and making necessary recommendations and reviews.
Knowledge and understanding requirements:
- AWS, MS Azure, and automation/orchestration technologies
- Experience of F5 Web Application Firewalls
- iOS development - (Nice to have but not essential)
- Understanding of security legislations
- Privacy and systems assurance and standards such as PCI-DSS, ISO 17799, 27001
- A good working knowledge of ITIL processes
- Security certifications such as SABSA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, or CEH are a must for this role.
Londation is central London
Salary is between £80k - £90k
Apply with your CV to be considered