Cloud Automation Team Lead
I'm recruiting skilled and experienced Cloud SME's to work on specialist PaaS projects for a global blue chip company in Telford. You would be working as part of a team developing, supporting and delivering the latest cutting edge Cloud solutions to my clients customers.
An opportunity has emerged for a skilled and experienced Team Lead to manage the development and automation of cloud applications, with responsibility for:
- Managing individual and team development and training
- Leading the development and enhancement of new Cloud capabilities as defined by the Product Owner
- Manage the end to end lifecycle of archetypes (creation improvement and de-commission) ensuring adherence to budget and technical standards
- Identify opportunities for continual optimisation of archetypes and make recommendations for improvement
- Deliver archetypes and associated assets that exceeds Delivery Groups (DG)s and wider stakeholders expectations
- Maintain knowledge of underpinning product roadmap in order to understand impact of change
Candidates will be technically skilled in:
- Puppet, Terraform and Jenkins or equivalent tools
- Hyperscale Cloud technologies
Due to the nature of this role candidates must be willing and eligible to go through SC level clearance. This requires a minimum 5 years permanent UK residency and a valid UK passport.
If you are interested in developing your career in a fast paced and dynamic environment please apply within or contact Rebecca Richardson for further information 0113 200 2237.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.