Project Coordinator/PCO/Project Support/Administrator/Telecoms
Project Coordinator (PCO/Project Support/Project Administrator - Telecommunications Industry) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 4 month contract, to be based in Solihull, West Midlands. The successful applicant will have experience working within the telecommunications sector.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- The successful applicant will have worked for telecommunications companies.
- Provide Project or Programme support by operating defined processes or procedures against a defined standard.
- They will assist in the successful delivery of projects by coordinating meeting booking, invoicing, purchase orders, updating logs, documentation or financial management
- Organises Project Board meetings.
- Supports the analysis of risks and maintains the Risk Log.
- Configuration management of all programme documentation and deliverables.
- The role holder will provide comprehensive support cover for projects, plan co-ordination, monitoring of project joiners, movers, leavers, RAID Management, process invoices and POs, attending meeting (capturing actions and minutes): weekly internal reviews, weekly customer, programme review, logging actions and chasing for updates, adding to the RAID, document management, milestone tracker/dependency updates etc.
- Prince2 Foundation or equivalent.
- Licence checks
- Buffer stock orders
- configuration/order processing
- Manually managing updates/missed updates
- Daily management of staging orders
- Tracking picks and procurements requests
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.