DV Cleared Unified Messaging Engineer
This role is to provide predominantly support services for Exchange, Skype for Business and Outlook. This is a wide ranging role where there is also a requirement to setup, administrate, configure and upgrade exchange and Skype for business. The role will also require support of Outlook issues. You will need to troubleshoot and diagnose issued for Exchange/Outlook and Skype for Business. There is also the requirement to provide an on call service on a rota basis, which may require a site visit, during out of office hours (including weekends)
In addition to the above, application support will be required for a number of small in house systems.
To provide 2nd and 3rd Line Support to the messaging system based on Outlook 2010, Exchange 2013 and small - in - house items. To provide support on interactions with in house Records Management System using Outlook. To provide support and troubleshooting or calendar sharing capabilities of outlook.
- High technical knowledge in either Exchange 2013 or 2016 On Premise.
- Strong knowledge in any of the following; Lync 2010/ Lync 2013 / Skype for Business 2016.
- High technical knowledge in Outlook Client Support.
- Strong knowledge in Windows Server and Active Directory.
- Understanding of change and release management practices.
- Understanding of XML schemas.
- C# and .Net awareness.
- SQL Server and T-SQL.
- Access Database.
- LINUX Oracle 11g, Web Logic, Oracle apx Web interface.
- Web asp IIS/SQL stored procedures, BI query.
Other Experience and qualifications:
- Experience of working in a team responsible for supporting applications which require a variety of technical and problem solving skills.
- Proven ability to learn new skills and work using their own initiative, and prioritise requirements in line with the departmental objectives.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all users/teams across out business as part of support process.