Infosec Engineer :
World class Defence Organisation based in Bristol is currently looking to recruit an Infosec Engineer.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing after).
You do not need to hold current SC Security Clearance; however you must be eligible to be cleared to this level.
Hourly rate - The hourly rate is entirely negotiable, dependant on skills and experience.
Infosec Engineer Job Description:
• Support to Information Security Risk Analysis and Risk Treatment for weapon systems developed and delivered by the client, responsible for the promotion and realization of the Infosec strategy on given projects.
• Involvement in entire systems engineering lifecycle of delivered weapon systems including specification of security requirements, development of security architectures, reviewing design and implementation, specification of verification requirements and review of verification outputs.
• Development of Risk Management and Accreditation Documents for delivered weapon systems in accordance with UK MOD requirements.
• Application and interpretation of HMG and MOD Infosec Policy.
• Support to client use of HMG security evaluation schemes such as IT Health Check, CAPS.
• Contribution to and conduct of trade studies related to security.
• Assist in the integration of Infosec activities with system engineering and design programs to ensure the timely delivery of material supporting the security case.
• Liaison with customers, accreditors and technical authorities.
Skills / Experience:
• Demonstrable knowledge of systems engineering, electronics principles and software technology and development principles as applicable to weapon system development projects.
• Demonstrable knowledge of the application of HMG and MOD Infosec Policy and Guidance.
• Exposure to generation of Risk Management and Accreditation Documents.
• Experience of product / systems development environment.
• Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to adapt message content depending on audience or stakeholder set
• Ability to discern the key technical, commercial, and programme influences from available ‘noisy’ information
• Systems thinker and systems engineering experience
Apply for Infosec Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly