Accounts Administrator - Horley, Surrey - PERMANENT
Our client, as a result of significant expansion are seeking an experienced and full-time Accounts Administrator to join the company on a permanent basis. The role is based in Horley, Surrey. The role offers the successful candidate the opportunity to grow with the business and share in the success.
Working within a small office team, this role entails:
- Basic Office Administration
- Invoicing various clients
- Debt collection and Credit Control
- Dealing with accounting enquiries
- General office management
The ideal candidate will demonstrate:
- Some basic understanding of Bookkeeping
- Experience of dealing with customers and suppliers
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic IT literacy to include email, Excel and Word
The role will attract a generous package:
- Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
- 20 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Lunch allowance
- Investment in training in company systems and services
- Free parking
Looking for an immediate interview and start.
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please submit your application at your earliest convenience.
Apply for Accounts Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly