Documentum Consultant (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Documentum Consultant (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Gloucester, Gloucestershire - £40,000 – £50,000+ Benefits – Permanent
Content Management, Documentum 6.x, 7.X Technology, D2, Rendition, workflow, FAST Index, EPFM, DFC, Primavera, MEGA, Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management, Primavera P6 Professional Project Management, Primavera P6 Analytics, Primavera Portfolio Management, Primavera Contract Management, Primavera Risk analysis, MEGA (industry analysis, methodology, enterprise frameworks)
A Global systems integrator requires a Documentum expert to be based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to start ASAP.
- Monitor and maintain the Documentum server. Resolve various technical issues. Analyze system performance and address bottlenecks and other potential problems
- Primavera Unifier, Primavera Contractor, and Primavera Earned Value Management
- MEGA representation of organization and its strategy, goals, business processes, and resources
- Should be able to lead design and support activities
- Customer facing, Conduct trainings to train the trainers
- Client support and engagements
- Should be able to mentor junior team members
- Stakeholder Management
- Application and component testing
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, functional teams, service personnel and customers
- Provide second/Third tier technical support for assigned operating systems and content servers.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Good experience and knowledge in development/debugging of Content Management, Documentum 6.x, 7.X Technology, D2, Rendition, workflow, FAST Index, EPFM, DFC
- Proficient functional knowledge on Primavera, Mega and Documentum
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Content Management, Primavera, Mega and Documentum
- Working knowledge in DFC coding
- Experience with enterprise project portfolio management including project management, product management, collaboration, control capabilities and integration.
- Working experience on Primavera Oracle Unifier.
- Good experience on MEGA used in UK utility industry.
- Good experience and knowledge in development/debugging of Documentum
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management
- Good communication Skills, Stakeholder Management
- Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Functional Knowledge on utility industry
- Knowledge on ApacheTomcat, Jboss
- Weblogic administration skills
- Knowledge on Captiva
- Familiarity of Documentum in a Linux/Solaris environments and Weblogic
£40,000 - £47,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.