HR Service Coordinator
HR Service Coordinator
£25,000 per annum
Pension + Benefits
37 hrs/wk, Mon-Fri
I recruit for a FTSE 100 Organisation who offer Engineering Support Services to the Royal Navy. They are currently recruiting a HR Professional who is motivated by the opportunity to build a career and to play a key role in implementing a new HR operating model and transforming HR service delivery within a complex and challenging business environment.
The team of HR Services Coordinators will be responsible for the delivery of transactional HR services to managers and employees across the organisation. HR services in scope include recruitment, employee onboarding and induction, employee offboarding, through lifecycle employee administration, employee time and attendance and absence management, reward, payroll and benefits administration, HR information systems management, data analysis and management information reporting.
Also, the role will act as systems administrator for all HR information systems and will be responsible for managing data quality and data integrity. The role will have key responsibilities in the analysis of data, producing high quality management information and data-driven insights to support business decision making.
- Associate membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development with level 3 diploma qualification, or possess equivalent vocational experience.
- Understanding of the typical policies, procedures and processes that are core to HR service provision.
- Expertise in the use of HR information systems.
- Customer focus and track record of delivering outstanding service and outcomes for key stakeholders.
- Sound knowledge of employment law fundamentals.
- Excellent communication skills, in written and verbal form and confidence and ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Knowledge of various data analysis techniques and methodologies and ability to produce accurate and insightful management information.
In return, we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, life assurance, employee share ownership scheme and 35.5 days holiday entitlement. We are proud of our working culture which is built around ensuring a positive work-life balance for all members of our team. In addition, we also offer access to numerous on-site facilities including swimming pool, gym, supermarket, coffee bar and restaurants.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leading organisation and progress your career in an interesting environment. If you are looking for your next opportunity, please either apply online or contact Beshley Isaacs on 0117 9309 723 or at .