Mechanical Commissioning Manager
POSITION: Mechanical Commissioning Manager
LOCATION: Berkshire, South-East England
DURATION: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
DAILY RATE: Highly Competitive (dependent on candidate's level of experience)
CONDITIONS: Candidates will need to be SC Cleared or eligible to undertake SC Clearance
*** Please note that this position will require successful candidates to be ideally SC Cleared or eligible to undergo SC Clearance prior to being allowed to work on client site.
Candidates must meet a strict eligibility criterion to be considered for SC Clearance, therefore we would recommend that you research this level of clearance and it's eligibility criteria before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Mechanical Commissioning Manager to be responsible for managing the commissioning requirements on behalf of a number of external and internal stakeholders to establish the successful delivery of major projects safely, to programme and to cost, whilst ensuring established company procedures and processes are met in accordance with design - Implementing the FEL Gate Process (QMS) Quality Management System - ISO 9001.
The Mechanical Commissioning Manager will also be providing leadership and technical support, identifying risk; reviewing and delivering in a clearly structured managed format for all Re-Kit and New-Build Infrastructure Projects - MEP P&ID.
- Ensure compliance to the Environmental Safety & Health Plan by continuous monitoring.
- Managing the Quality Auditing and Inspections ( pre-arranged & uninvited ) across a various range of site activities including, Design, Installation, Pre Commissioning, Functionality, SIL, Safety Critical Systems, Pressure systems, Nitrogen, Compressed Air, Steam, HVAC, Power.
- Establishing an Organisational structure, Chair at Commissioning Meetings, Management of Commissioning Team Leaders and Sub Contactors.
- Managing the generation and Approval of all relevant test & commissioning paperwork to complete the above tasks and handover.
The Mechanical Commissioning Manager we will be looking to recruit must possess and demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- SC Cleared or eligible to undertake SC Clearance;
- Proven track record and background within Building Services;
- Recent working experience within a Mechanical Commissioning role.
- Good interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels within the programme team and multiple stakeholders with competing priorities.
- Good communication and listening skills and the ability to deal with key project stakeholders.
Location: Berkshire, South-East England
Duration: 6 - 12 Months Contract with the option for further contract renewals
Daily Rate: Highly Competitive (dependent on level of experience)
Are you interested???
Do you have the talent and skillset to fulfil this role???
If so, then please apply with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring all dates of current and past work history is correct and up-to-date.
Capita is committed to recruiting a workforce that reflects the diverse communities that our clients serve. We are committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcome applications from all suitably qualified people, regardless of your gender, age, disability, marital status, race, ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religion.
Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered is those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Apply for Mechanical Commissioning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly