Project Coordinator, MOD, Portsmouth
Our client, the Ministry of Defence, are seeking a Project Coordinator to work at Victory Gate, HM Naval Base, Portsmouth, PO1 3LJ.
Initial contract will start asap and run until 08/12/2017. The contract offers a rate up to £320/day.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: 20/02/17, 09:00am.
The role required Active DV clearance. Please do not apply if you do not hold DV.
Key Skills and Requirements
- Telecommunication background with Project management
- Experience of IT infrastructure rollout across multiple locations
- Prince 2 Foundation /Knowledge
- Knowledge/understanding of services provided within the current DII, or DFTS
- Knowledge/understanding of Network equipment rooms, IT cabling infrastructure, JSP 440, JSP480
Key Tasks and Deliverables
The post holder will be accountable to the CS Regional implementation Support Office and will carry out the following general range of responsibilities:
- Oversight and participation in the GC SRT Site Migration process
- Review and validation of SRT Site Migration Process documentation including FWS documentation, JSP 604 ECR documentation and MDPs
- Providing assurance that documentation meets authority requirements, dealing with issues as necessary
- Update and progression of the joint FJ/SRT GFx tracker
- Categorisation of GFx, issue to Tiger Team, attendance on tiger team visits and tracking of GFx progress
- Assuring delivery of GFx as required at specific sites
- Removing blockers at a site level in conjunction with CM and RISO
- Review and monitoring of Master Site List, audit of site list information and conduit for changes to GC Project Team
- Ensuring that pipeline is blue for sufficient planning horizon to meet GC project requirements
- Ensuring related documentation is in place and correct in order to ensure that migration can take place on required date
- Dealing with site readiness issues that relate to the site migration schedule
- Dealing with CM and RISO dependencies at a site and process level to ensure that migration progress is maintained
- Liasing with site stakeholders including HOE, SCIDA etc to ensure that migration pipeline progress is maintained
- Attendance at meetings related to migration process incl. GC Migration Progress Meeting, GFx Meeting, Technical Assurance Working Group and RISO/SRT dependancy reviews
- Extra tasks related to site migration as per SRT Hd direction
- Appropriate tasks delegated on an ad-hoc basis
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK, this role will not offer Visa sponsorship. Tier 2 – General visas cannot be accepted.
I, Diana, with be the consultant for this role. Please first submit applications via Security Cleared Jobs. If you have questions or comments, please feel free to follow up by email to Diana@quast.uk.com
More searches like this
- Central Government DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Cyber Security DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Defence DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Information Technology DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Portsmouth
- Intelligence DV Contract £90,000 - £99,999 jobs in Portsmouth