Senior Penetration Tester
A security consultancy with a high level of technical expertise are seeking a Senior Penetration Tester, do you have the technical talent to add value to a thriving organisation? If so, then we want to hear from you.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will carry out penetration testing across a number of environments including web app, inf and mobile platforms. Your extensive experience of testing will aid toward your ability to manage, train and mentor a small team of consultants on projects and through internal training courses, supporting them in their technical development, as well having the capability to develop new and diverse training requirements for individuals. Your strong communication skills and meticulous attention to detail will be utilised when explaining complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
Do you have the ability to think outside of the box, conduct penetration testing to a high technical standard and manage a small team? If so, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
Who should you be/what skills should you have?
- Strong background in penetration testing
- Able to demonstrate experience in scripting in a number of languages
- Familiar with a number of networking protocols
- Confident in your approach to manage a team and put forward ideas
Who will you be working for?
As a Senior Penetration Tester, you will be working for a security consultancy with one of the highest level of technical expertise operating across the pen testing space, as well as incident response and vulnerability research. With a company culture of innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing, you are sure to develop professionally in your role and enjoy success at the top.
What can we offer you?
- 8% matched pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- Employee share plan
- Cash plan private healthcare available to all UK employees
- Free Eye-tests and up to £50 on frames
- Childcare Vouchers
- 25 days leave
- Opportunity to purchase up to 5 additional annual leave days
- Long services holiday accrual, an extra day for each year after 3 years' service
Are you a Senior Tester, able to lead from the front, as well as shape and contribute to the direction of the business? If so, then what are you waiting for, apply now!