Technical Support Analyst Desktop Infrastructure
Our Global blue chip client are in the market for an experienced Desktop Support Analyst to assist with day to day issues and new projects occurring within the business.
Duties and skills required.
* Perform comprehensive maintenance including PC, notebooks, printers and other PC peripherals.
* Relocate & install PCs, printers & other peripherals
* Install & configure of end user software, e.g.: MS Office, MS Outlook. Observe security & safety regulation in particular to virus protection.
* Ensure software is virus free prior to installation. Install Local Area Network (LAN) client software & hardware as appropriate.
* Update hardware/software asset data using Asset Center database upon installation or relocation of any PC equipment. Qualification/Skills Required:
* Proficient in supporting Window 7 & 8 client environment, Possess working knowledge in Outlook, Proficient in WINDOW-based application such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
* Good understanding of SCCM.
* Knowledge of Symantec Antivirus/ Attachmate Extra Program etc. knowledge in troubleshooting network connections with some understanding of basic TCP/IP concepts.
* knowledge in supporting iOS devices (i.e., iPhone and iPad).
Please call for more information.
Apply for Technical Support Analyst Desktop Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly