Project Manager - Investment - Malvern
You will work numerous stakeholders in a diverse team; the responsibilities include:
- Lead and motivate the project team (utilising members of the investment team, capability / end-users, business functions) to develop the next generation RCS measurement system;
- Delivery the project to time, cost and quality
- Successful engagement with stakeholders
- Managing and maintaining the project team to develop a cost effective and extendible solution
- Production of robust project plans and resource/cost schedules (EPM)
- Production of open, honest and timely reports on the status of the project
- Leadership of the project through the system engineering life cycle
- Support the business to develop future pipeline work
- Promotion of best practice
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience / Good understanding of working within in a UK Government or Defence based environment.
- Previously knowledge / experience with Solution Development.
- Experience working with Complex or Critical Projects, such as; Systems Integration, Electronic Systems, or Management Solutions. Bespoke Projects experience is desirable.
- Experience of systems and software engineering disciplines and life cycle to develop complex products in the defence domain
- Track record of successful delivery of development and system integration of software and electronic systems projects to defined cost, time-scale and budget;
- Degree in Project Management, or similar, or;
- Degree in Engineering, or Science with subsequent Project Management qualification or experience.
Location and Clearance
The position is based in Malvern and requires the successful candidate to go through SC clearance upon starting. Candidates must have worked/lived in the UK for the last 5 years in order to be eligible.
For more information about the role, or to determine if you are eligible for SC Clearance please contact Mark Maxwell on 01619243659.
Apply for Project Manager - Investment - Malvern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly