Enterprise Architect - Senior/Principal
Senior/Principal Enterprise Architect - Permanent - London OR Hampshire - £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Car Allowance!
Our client is looking for individuals who can demonstrate a robust knowledge and high quality track record of organisational, information and technology architecture advice and development. The successful candidate will be an influencer, a shaper and comfortable operating in fluid and uncertain environments. Our client is particularly interested if you have experience of Information and Technology domains although would expect you to work equally comfortably across strategy, organisational, operational and technology disciplines. The successful candidate will also be responsible for developing propositions and thought leadership
You will have a proven track record in some or all of the following areas:
- Translating business visions, goals, objectives and high-level requirements into Solution or Enterprise Architectures. Developing contextual, conceptual, logical and physical views of architectures, across key architecture domains (including Business, Applications, Information, Security and Infrastructure);
- IT strategy and target operating model development
- Developing technical solutions for large and complex programmes, including defining technical requirements, selecting solutions (COTS and bespoke developments), and ensuring successful delivery
- Leading reviews of the technologies and architectures employed in existing systems or in-flight projects, and communicating the findings of the review back to senior stakeholders;
- Working within architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, MODAF and Zachman, using architecture tools to support systems delivery. The successful candidate should ideally have experience of more than one framework and at least one toolset, and be able to articulate the value and challenges that they bring;
- Implementing and running Architecture and Design Governance frameworks at both the Enterprise and Solution level, including the establishment and operation of Architecture Boards and Technical Design Authorities;
- Using industry recognised IT frameworks, such as ITIL, COBIT and SFIA, and industry recognised modelling standards, such as BPMN and Archimate, to accelerate programmes and provide common understanding amongst key stakeholders of architectural concepts and their impacts;
- Experience of aspects of related disciplines such as Systems Engineering, Agile and Digital
- An ability to influence and communicate with all levels of stakeholder including senior executives, directors, managers and junior staff.
- Good general consulting skills (soft skills, structured thinking, effective report writing and presentations, and stakeholder engagement).
- Comfort in operating in highly fluid and environments characterised by uncertainty.
- An ability to work under broad direction, with a high level of self-initiation.
- Central Government experience is highly desirable, particularly in the Security and Intelligence agencies; some additional wider sector experience (Local Government; Regulated Industry; Private sector) is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience of new technology trends and disruptive technologies, including cloud, government ICT strategy, social, big data and digital services.
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2017.
Job Role: Senior/Principal Enterprise Architect
Location: London OR Hampshire
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 per annum + Car Allowance!
Start Date: ASAP
Clearance: DV Clearance