My client is a British multinational utility company, who are currently looking to bring in a UX Designer with exciting creative capabilities and a strong interest in innovation to work as part of their vibrant and growing internal UX agency. This role is initially a 6month contract based in Staines.
You will be using agile and lean design methodologies and working in one of a number of scrum teams that cover all areas of digital including responsive web and native apps serving a user base of around 11 million
- You will be driven by a passion for the user and an ambition to push the boundaries of how we can satisfy and delight our users beyond best practices and industry standards.
- You will be overflowing with exciting ideas and be able to articulate them clearly to stakeholders with emotion and bullet proof reasoning.
- Have strong passion for user centred design & problem solving
- An intrinsic ability to turn complexity into simplicity
- The competency to be both quick and thorough
- An analytical capacity to allow you to quickly pinpoint a problem and suggest the best solution
- Exceptional communication, presentation and storytelling skills
- A constant craving for ongoing learning, improvement and enhancement
- An impressive portfolio that demonstrates your skills and expertise across many areas of the UX landscape including:
- User Research & Usability Testing Exploration - User Journey mapping, Experience mapping, Task & Process analysis Philosophy
- Sketching, Wireframing, Interaction Design & Micro-Interaction Design Finesse
- Visual Design, Creativity, UI Detail & UI Delight (Photoshop, Sketch etc)
- Experimentation - Interactive Prototyping (Axure or similar) & Developer collaboration
If you have an interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or email me at Abdullah.Rajput@lorien.co.uk
Apply for UX Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly