Oracle Retail Architect - PoS/Oracle Retail/Point of Sale
Oracle Retail Architect (Oracle Retail/Technology stack/PoS/Point of Sale solutions) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 months rolling contract with work forecasted for a minimum of a year, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Our client is looking to upgrade their technology stack around their Point of Sale solutions and connected architecture,
- The candidate needs to have extensive and recent Oracle Retail experience,
- Lead Retail Consultancy experience using Oracle.
- Managed Front Door for Retail Domain Demand from IT and Business
- Stakeholder Management
- Extensive HLD/LLD experience around Oracle Retail solutions
- Extensive Oracle Retail architecture experience
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.