Technical Author (WAN - VRF’s, VLANs, DMVPN CUGs, IP addressing anomalies) x3
Technical Author (WAN - VRF’s, VLANs, DMVPN CUGs, IP addressing anomalies) x3 – Bracknell, Berkshire – 6 Month++ Contract (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take).
Technical Author, VRF’s, VLANs, DMVPN CUGs, IP addressing anomalies, WAN Technical Author, Solution Design Technical Author, Solution Design WAN Technical Author, LLD, WAN, Documentation, WAN Documentation, Solution Design Documentation
A UK systems integrator requires three Technical Authors to work in Bracknell (there may be an opportunity to work remotely once the contract has started) and start ASAP, to verify the 'as is' design against the LLD and provide a review against this / amend documentation accordingly.
To provide support to the WAN designers as a technical author using standard WAN templated design documentation. The role will bring skill sets of technical author to support the WAN designer’s in creating volumes of LLD designs. The value add will allow WAN design authorities to concentrate on high level technical delivery programs.
- An understanding of WAN principles, preferably gained in a large enterprise environment (in-house or customer/ISP)
- Must be able to understand the relationship between VRF’s, VLANs and DMVPN CUGs or be able to pick-up on IP addressing anomalies
- Experience of dealing face to face with WAN design authorities and have an understanding technical role to work with third party suppliers of incumbent data
- To be confident & professional at dealing with escalations and customer led enquiries
- To be able to resolve problems in an ingenious manner. Accepting responsibility for the consequences of decisions and developing decision criteria based on factors that affect the client's and its customers.
- A sound understanding of WAN Design author best practice, business processes and frameworks (ITIL and eTOM) used to deliver complex customer solutions.
- Relevant industry qualifications in technology field - CCNA/CCDA (CCNP/CCDP of benefit but not essential)
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£300 per day
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.