DV Cleared Problem Analyst
- Monitoring and Processing of day-to-day Problem Candidates support of the Problem Manager. Including chasing stagnating problem tickets, arranging problem meetings, briefing Stakeholders, updating tickets, reviewing and closing problems.
- Assisting with coordination of cross organisational problems.
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Problem Management team.
- Measurement and reporting on Problem Management team.
- Measurement and reporting on Problem related KPI's.
Required to carry out day-to-day Problem Analyst activities . This is for a Global Service Desk project
- Experience as an IT Problem Analyst working within an IT Service Management team working to the ITIL framework.
- ITIL qualification desirable.