Problem Analyst for GSD
An undisclosed client in London seeking experienced and enthusiastic IT problem analysts to work with the existing problem manager / team to support the clients' global service desk.
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
- Monitoring and Processing of day-to-day Problem Candidates support of the Problem Manager. Including chasing stagnating problem tickets, arranging problem meetings, briefing Stakeholders, updating tickets, reviewing and closing problems.
- Assisting with coordination of cross organisational problems.
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Problem Management team.
- Measurement and reporting on Problem Management team.
- Measurement and reporting on Problem related KPI's.
- Experience as an IT Problem Analyst working within an IT Service Management team working to the ITIL framework.
- ITIL qualification desirable.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Apply for Problem Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly