DV Cleared Learning and Development Implementation Lead
- Manage and reporting of the day-to-day delivery of the IP Act Implementation TNS and Learning implementation activities reporting to the IP Act Implementation Project Manager throughout the project.
- Co-ordinate with programme business change lead to ensure scope of the TNA and L&D within the IP Act Implementation is understood and agreed.
- Advise the IP Act Implementation Manager of any deviations from pan, recommending recovery action.
- Take the existing Training Requirements Analysis (TRA) and supplement with a Training Gap Analysis (TGA) and Methods of Training Effectiveness (MOTE) to produce a complete TNA, determining audience segmentation and training module content required. This is estimates as 50 FTE.
- Based on the TNA, design, develop, deliver and administer the IT systems and IP Act Knowledge learning. This is estimated as 120 days FTE throughout 2017.
- Lead a team of trainers (3 estimated) to deliver the training of staff.
- Where appropriate and possible integrate learning and development training with the wider transformation and Client learning and development effort.
- Identify and develop new courses for client wide IP act implementation.
- Monitor the take up of training through the year and adjust TNA and training design, development, delivery based findings.
- Monitor course evaluations and feedback reports.
The whole project is based on learning of the IP act, The PROTECT IP Act (Preventing Real Online Threats to Economic Creativity and Theft of Intellectual Property Act, or PIPA) was a proposed law with the stated goal of giving the US government and copyright holders additional tools to curb access to "rogue websites dedicated to the sale of infringing or counterfeit goods.
This project is based on the IP Act and therefore the candidate must have in-depth knowledge of this. They will be unsuitable if they do not posses the knowledge to manage and development learning material on this subject. They must also have 5 years + experience is a learning and development role, both presenting and creating course documentation.