Knowledge Analyst for Global Service Desk
An undisclosed client in London seeking experienced and enthusiastic IT knowledge analysts to work with the existing knowledge manager / team to support the clients' global service desk
CONDITIONS: DV Clearance is required for this position
*** Please be aware that DV Clearance is required for this position prior to contract commencement. We highly recommend that you research this level of clearance before applying to avoid any disappointment ***
- Day to day supporting tasks, contributing, reviewing, publishing and retiring knowledge articles.
- Working with the GSD Assurance manager in the capturing and base lining of knowledge basic requirements.
- Quality assurance of knowledge based content.
- Working on knowledge base CSI activities.
- Experience working on Knowledge processes'.
- Experience with HP Service Manager 9 desirable.
- Experience in implementing process improvements or CSI initiatives.
- ITIL qualifications are desirable.
Then please apply immediately with your most recent copy of your CV, ensuring dates of past work history is correct and up-to-date. Capita TRACS welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. Capita TRACS is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.