HPCA/Radia - software engineer role SME
Software Distribution SME (HPCA/Radia)
An opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to join the Software Distribution Design team specializing in the design and implementation enterprise wide solutions focusing on HPCA/Radia product set.
Successful candidate will be based out of Erskine RDC and will be on site Mon-Fri during business working hours.
Candidate must have expert level skills in all aspects of the product set including:
- Packaging (AMP, MSI and Native)
- Infrastructure design and installation
- OS manager
- Patch manager
- WINPE and Linux service operating systems.
- Scripting skills to include VB, Powershell, REXX and TCL.
- Good all round SQL skills (including complex query authoring)
- OS skills to include Windows Server 2003,2008 & 2012 and Windows XP/Windows 7 & Windows 10 for building, configuration and deployment.
- Understanding of ADDON’s and Driver registration.
- Production of Design documentation
- Production of Installation documentation
- Prototyping of server & desktop builds with HPCA/Radia integration
- Use of Configuration Management system to update and retrieve software and config data
- Team player but can also work unsupervised
- Strong diagnostic and logical fault-finding skills to a 4th line level
- Understating of network protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, TCP etc..) and associated technologies (e.g. AD, GPO’s, SSL)
- Understanding of MetaData and how servers are automated in an enterprise.
- Virtual infrastructure skills, administration for templates, clones and virtual disks.
Apply for HPCA/Radia - software engineer role SME
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly