Software Safety Engineer - Aviation - Salisbury
To Provide Software And CEH Safety Advice And Assurance To Customers, Including (Review, audit and assessment of suppliers software / CEH plans, processes and evidence against contractual standards.
- Attendance at meetings as directed, such as Design Reviews, and Safety Committee Meetings.
- Production of, or input to, reports for the customer detailing findings and recommended ways forward
Experience and Qualifications
- Software engineering experience
- Software assessment experience
- Thorough knowledge of military and/or civil standards for software safety (including Def Stan 00-56, Def Stan 00-55, DO-178B)
- Working knowledge of Airworthiness Principles and Requirements (including Def Stan 00-970 and UK Military Aviation Authority Regulatory Publications)
- Experience of providing technical assurance in the software domain
Location and Clearance
The position is based in Amesbury and requires the successful candidate to have SC Clearance.
For more information about the role, or to determine if you are eligible for SC Clearance please contact Mark Maxwell on 01619243659.