Aviation Design Director - Gloucester
Aviation Design Director
Staverton, nr Cheltenham
Experis are recruiting on behalf of our Client a leading Aerospace organisation for an experienced Aviation Design Director to join their business based in Staverton and will be responsible for the management of their Design & Completions department.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows -
- Lead and execute the business and growth strategy for the Design & Completions department.
- Overall management of the Design, Production and Installation functions.
- Assist with building the department's pipeline and be responsible for the Design & Completions elements of business winning opportunities.
- Drive operational excellence, including LEAN and best practice, through innovation and change to ensure continued competitive positioning and market offerings.
- Building and sustaining a strong working relationship with EASA and other key stakeholders.
- Contribute to and proactively manage the Design & Completions annual budget process.
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- EASA Form 4 Holder.
- Experience of delivering Aircraft design and certification programmes in an EASA environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of EASA Part 21J DOA, EASA Part 21G POA and Part 145 MOA regulations.
- Excellent understanding of EASA CS codes
- Thinks Strategically
- Commercially Astute
- Builds Customer Engagement
- Extensive experience of design and certification in the aerospace industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Aviation Design Director to join a leading Aerospace Organisation's Design Office during a period of growth and be an integral part of cutting edge platform design projects.
Apply for Aviation Design Director - Gloucester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly