Experis are currently recruiting a Reporting Accountant to work for a global FTSE 100. You will be responsible for financial reporting and leading technical accounting projects across the division.As a Reporting Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Statutory accounting
- Year end audit packs, tax packs and group reporting
- Liaising with external auditors
- Balance sheet reconciliations and cashflow performance
- Continuous improvement of reporting processes.
- Part Qualified / Qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Experience of audit and statutory accounts process
- Strong analytical skills / Excel skills
- Good knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Eligibility for security clearance
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business that can offer fantastic career progression and challenges.What's on offer?
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
Location: SouthamptonHow to apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.