Head of Planning and Change Management
Head of Planning and Change Management - change management, PMO, Programme Director, Head of Change Management, Head of Programmes, Prince, MSP, Head of PMO
London - £80,000 - £86,000 per annum + excellent benefits - Permanent
My client, a forward-thinking financial services consumer organisation who aiming to improve financial capability of the UK population, is looking to recruit an exceptional Head of Planning and Change Management to lead the day‐to‐day programme management and coordination of resources to deliver a prioritised portfolio of activity. They would also be responsible for the identification and prioritisation of programme and project activity, and providing project, portfolio and programme management delivery capability and ensuring that proportionate management controls and governance are adhered to.
The post holder will be tasked with leading on the annual operational planning process, ensuring the organisation has consolidated annual operational plans (including dependency, critical path and resource maps.
It is essential that the successful candidate possesses the following experience:
- Substantial communication, influencing and stakeholder management skills relevant to the role.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, and communication skills.
- Demonstrable programme, project, risk and change management skills with demonstrable proven experience of the whole change lifecycle.
- Proven organisational level planning experience and skills.
- Proven expertise at leading project teams and end to end project delivery.
- Excellent commercial focus being able to provide compelling business cases defining customer benefits.
- A logical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Good level of abstract thinking skills and ability to take the 'big picture' view and identify linkages and dependencies between work streams and activities.
- Proven leadership and team management skills and ability to provide guidance and direction through periods of significant change and uncertainty.
- Excellent working knowledge of operational processes and business practices.
- Solid expertise in analysing complex and evolving data across multiple sources to identify strategic and tactical positions relevant to the role accountabilities.
- Relevant project management, change management, or process improvement qualifications (eg. Agile, Prince2, MSP, Change Management).
- High level of PC literacy with good knowledge of MS Project, Visio, Excel and Word.
If you feel you have the requisite knowledge and skills, please email your CV in the first instance. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. If you require further information about this opportunity, please contact James on 0161 9243929 or james.spence-.