Aircraft Avionics Assessor (A1) - Wiltshire
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an Aircraft Avionics Engineer Assessor, working for a FTSE 100 Organisation, completely workshop based aircraft assessments with apprentices in Aircraft Engineering to complete the level 3 and Advanced Apprenticeship framework qualifications.
Primary responsibilities include;
- Create and maintain an efficient support planning strategy
- Complete apprentice support and mentoring sessions
- Setting and reviewing progressive training objectives, mentoring, assessment and verification of Diploma programmes with the apprentices
- Review learners progress in line with the SFA and contractual requirements.
- Carry out Functional Skills initial and diagnostic assessments as required with the apprentices if necessary
Qualifications and Requirements
- A1/D32 assessor award - Desirable as could work up to this qualification
- Industry related qualifications in Aircraft Engineering (such as NVQs, minimum level 3)
- Has a minimum of three years' experience in an electronic/Avionic engineering environment
- Good Understanding of work based learning programmes
- Effective management of resources
- Demonstrates a high level of organisational skills
- Strong relationship development skills
- Proven track record of delivering results against KPI's
What's on offer?
- Being part of a World Class FTSE 100 Organisation
- Competitive salary plus benefits
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.