AMS / Utilities Lead (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
AMS / Utilities Lead (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Gloucester, Gloucestershire - £40,000 - £47,000 + Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
AMS Lead, Utilities Lead, AMS, Utilities, AMS Projects, Information Management, Work Authorisation and Permit, Delivery management, Freight Delivery & Booking Management, Plant Design Domain Knowledge on construction – Workforce, Salesforce, JAVA/.Net, Database Technologies, Business Objects, UK Utilities
A Global systems integrator requires an AMS / Utilities Lead to be based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to start ASAP and support the landscape in utility supplier domain.
- Problem analysis and optimal solution implementation
- Customer facing, conduct trainings to train the trainers
- Framing Test Scripts, Testing execution and Support
- Client support and engagements
- Should be able to proactively drive internal initiatives
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong capabilities to drive and define business processes on the UK Utility generation domain.UK Utility domain expert.
- Experience in leading AMS projects for utilities.
- Proficient functional knowledge on UK utility industry – Nuclear Generation.
- Should have proficient knowledge in UK Utilities.
- Strong ability to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Good Domain Knowledge on Construction Business Areas - Workforce Information Management, Work Authorisation and Permit, Delivery management, Freight Delivery & Booking Management, Plant Design.
- Experience in problem analysis and trouble shooting
- Good communication Skills
- Functional Knowledge on UK utility industry
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
£40,000 - £47,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.