Head of Facility Design - Plymouth
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Facility Design to join a major FTSE 100 company based in Plymouth. This Senior Engineering leader will be part of a new Strategic Infrastructure portfolio including the Future Docking Facilities Programme.
The main purpose of the Head of Facility Design is to develop, approve and assure construction of infrastructure designs to an agreed set of requirements that are suitable to support future business activities.
Candidate duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Delivery of Facility Design
- Implement and Development of Design Processes
- Implement and Development of Design Standards
- Design Requirement and Resource Management
Technical Experience and Qualifications
- Engineering or Science Degree
- Chartered Engineer
- Programme Delivery - Management and delivery of complex programmes across a range of engineering disciplines
- Facilities/Construction/Major Design Programme - Strategic
- Senior Leadership in Design
- Design Process Management
- Facility Design Management
What's on offer?
- Competitive Package including benefits
- FTSE 100 Company, largest supplier of support services to MoD.
- Exciting and Challenging contract
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance.
Apply for Head of Facility Design - Plymouth
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly