Penetration Tester - CRT/OSCP
CREST Registered Penetration Tester
This is a great opportunity for a gifted and ambitious CREST registered penetration tester with strong infrastructure/web application testing experience to join a leading IT security consultancy who have a testing team throughout the UK.
As a penetration tester you will be joining a well established team undergoing a significant expansion programme and will assist in scoping, conducting and reporting on tests for clients throughout the UK.
The successful candidate will possess the following key skills & experiences:
- Hold CREST qualifications (CRT)
- At least 12 months experience working within a pure penetration testing role (web, app, infrastructure, network, wireless)
- Proven ability to explain the output of a penetration test to a non-technical client
- Strong IT security background
- Experienced in using a variety of network and exploiting tools to identify vulnerabilities and recommend counteractive measures
- Must hold all relevant SC
My client actively endorses lab time for staff to conduct their own R&D in their on site facility providing a healthy balance between office based work and time on client sites. They also provide each team member with a personal training budget and support in achieving desired certifications/attending specific training courses. E.g. WAHH, OSCP.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Penetration Tester looking for a role within a leading consultancy where you have the opportunity to play an integral part in the expansion of an award winning consultancy.
Please submit an up do date CV or contact me directly on 02079073838. Alternatively find me on LinkedIn 'Adu Ansere'
CREST Registered Tester