HR Advisor - 6 Month FTC
HR INTERNATIONAL ADVISOR/ HR BUSINESS PARTNER/ HR CONSULTANT
6 MONTH FTC
£30,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available to cover maternity leave
The successful candidate will have extensive HR Generalist experience with a strong background in employee relations with a passion for delivering through the application of professional HR knowledge and expertise
HR Advisors are the key point of contact for line managers with regards to advice on a wide range of HR issues from performance management to sickness and absence, with the opportunity to also support a number of strategic change projects
Due to the geographical spread of the company this position will involve some UK and potentially international travel
- You must have a strong HR generalist background having worked in a large scale business for a minimum of 2-5 years
- Relevant HR Qualifications (CIPD, Degree, Masters)
- Experience of working within International Business
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written to produce reports and effective correspondence
- Ensure compliance with all legal requirements on all relevant sites.
- Experience working within a complex matrix structured business
- A background in Engineering or Defence would greatly benefit your application
- Is resilient and shows conviction in decision making, maintaining high performance even when under pressure
- The ability to ensure Human Resources matters are handled fairly and consistently in line with legal and company requirements
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information give me (Jenny) a call on 01179 309 759, txt 07588060677 or email
If you don't have an updated CV that's no problem - just give me a call to discuss.