Group Property Maintenance Co-ordinator
Maintenance Planner/ Facilities coordinator
Full Time 37Hrs
- £20,000 - £24,000 + Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, medical scheme, childcare vouchers and other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role has become available due to company expansion.
Co-ordinate the delivery of maintenance activities on site; including receipt, progression and administration of customer calls and requirements
- Administration of maintenance work orders
- Management of the full 12 week programme for planned maintenance assisting in both planning and reporting the activities
- Management of customer / helpdesk calls
- Updating the SAP system ensuring all details are up to date and recorded appropriately
- Professional customer and contractor engagement
- Create Purchase orders where requested, and log on appropriate tracker
- Validation of invoicing for suppliers
Experience and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a planning role
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience with SAP is desired for this role
- Working knowledge of financial administration
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Proven track record of time management, organisation and problem solving skills
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you need any further information drop me an email at