Project Manager - DV - SIEM - Contract
A well known public sector body that is a household name in the UK due to it being one of the biggest departments is looking for a DV cleared project manager to work at its site in the south west. They are offering a long term contract of 11 months initially which will see you through till next year without having to look for work during that time.
- Work with an existing and close knit team who are for the most part ex military or currently serving personnel, they look after each other and also have a culture of getting on with work without asking too many questions so you can rely on them to sort themselves out and concentrate on your own work.
- Work on security information and event management a growing sector across many different industries and getting experience in this area will give you a better chance of finding your next role.
- A long term 11 month contract that will keep you in work for a good length of time and mean that you can concentrate on work rather than trying to find your next role.
- Security Clearance to UK DV as a minimum.
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of governance and risk control frameworks
- Able to use Agile
- Experience of the UK military
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
Apply for Project Manager - DV - SIEM - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly