Cyber Security Architect SC Clear
Cyber Security Solutions Architect
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Cyber Security Solutions Architect who will be responsible for supporting the technical design of cyber defence capabilities to meet market demands. The role is an initial 6 months contract based in South Wales with the possibility of travel to other UK locations and further afield also.
This role will be the point of contact for technical design, transition and 3rd line support provided for project teams (internal, external and international);
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Requirements Analysis, technical services delivery, third-line support of SOC environments, Consultancy services on security solutions.
- Analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level.
- Designing management information systems and tools related to each environment.
- The continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures.
- Managed Security Service Provider
If you would like further details please apply direct and we will be in touch as soon as possible.