Web Centre Portal Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Web Centre Portal Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
A Global systems integrator requires a Web Centre Portal Developer to be based in– Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Web Centre Portal Developer
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in creating and administering portal
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in building portal templates and page templates, add content, services, and components.
- Demonstrate JDeveloper experience with WCC w.r.t custom portal components like portlets, task flows.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SQL, Expression Language, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Demonstrate experience in integrating with back-end systems such as content repositories, databases, services, applications, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and command line tools like Weblogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Apply for Web Centre Portal Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly