Web Centre Portal Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Web Centre Portal Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £35,000 - £40,000 + Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
A Global systems integrator requires a Web Centre Portal Developer to be based in– Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Web Centre Portal Developer
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues.
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in creating and administering portal
- Demonstrate strong hands on experience in building portal templates and page templates, add content, services, and components.
- Demonstrate JDeveloper experience with WCC w.r.t custom portal components like portlets, task flows.
- Demonstrate knowledge of SQL, Expression Language, Oracle Application Development Framework (ADF)
- Demonstrate experience in integrating with back-end systems such as content repositories, databases, services, applications, Oracle Enterprise Manager, and command line tools like Weblogic Scripting Tool (WLST).
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess extensive relevant experience
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Must be assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take
£35,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.