Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – sponsorship given)
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – sponsorship given) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £30,000 – £40,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer, Oracle Identity Manager, OIM, Oracle Identity Manager Developer, JDeveloper, OID, SAML, SOA, WebLogic, JAVA, J2EE, Oracle Identity
A Global systems integrator requires an Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Management of production servers and environments.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Excellent experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
- Extensive experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adaptors, experience with API’s and related tool sets using JDeveloper.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and expertise on Oracle Identity and Access Mgt. Suite (e.g., OIM, OID etc)
- Demonstrate experience in Java, J2EE software development and deployment (preferably on WebLogic), XML
- Good experience with SAML, SOA, WebLogic
- Demonstrate experience with LDAP directories
- Experience in design and implementation of LDAP structures in OID
- Demonstrate experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours or on-call
£30,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.