Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – sponsorship given)
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – sponsorship given) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £30,000 – £40,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer, Oracle Identity Manager, OIM, Oracle Identity Manager Developer, JDeveloper, OID, SAML, SOA, WebLogic, JAVA, J2EE, Oracle Identity
A Global systems integrator requires an Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Management of production servers and environments.
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Excellent experience in Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) development and integration
- Extensive experience in developing custom OIM connectors, OIM adaptors, experience with API’s and related tool sets using JDeveloper.
- Demonstrate good knowledge and expertise on Oracle Identity and Access Mgt. Suite (e.g., OIM, OID etc)
- Demonstrate experience in Java, J2EE software development and deployment (preferably on WebLogic), XML
- Good experience with SAML, SOA, WebLogic
- Demonstrate experience with LDAP directories
- Experience in design and implementation of LDAP structures in OID
- Demonstrate experience in performance tuning, configuration, support, and troubleshooting.
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours or on-call
£30,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Apply for Oracle Identity Manager (OIM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take – sponsorship given)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly