Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £30,000 – £40,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
UCM Web Centre Content, UCM, Web Developer, Oracle UCM, RIDC API, WebLogic
A Global systems integrator requires an Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Demonstrate Strong hands-on experience in Oracle UCM.
- Worked on admin activities like creation of users, groups, roles, Metadata, rules, profiles.
- Demonstrate experience in creation of providers, connectivity with LDAP, managing archiving, indexing and migration activities
- Experience in handling performance issues during indexing.
- Good experience in customization of UCM, and UCM Database Model.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of RIDC API
- Worked on WebLogic Application Server
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of java/j2ee concepts preferably webservices.
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
£30,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.