Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £30,000 – £40,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
UCM Web Centre Content, UCM, Web Developer, Oracle UCM, RIDC API, WebLogic
A Global systems integrator requires an Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Demonstrate Strong hands-on experience in Oracle UCM.
- Worked on admin activities like creation of users, groups, roles, Metadata, rules, profiles.
- Demonstrate experience in creation of providers, connectivity with LDAP, managing archiving, indexing and migration activities
- Experience in handling performance issues during indexing.
- Good experience in customization of UCM, and UCM Database Model.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of RIDC API
- Worked on WebLogic Application Server
- Demonstrate sound knowledge of java/j2ee concepts preferably webservices.
- Ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
£30,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Apply for Web Centre Content (Oracle UCM) Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly