Master Data Management (MDM) Developer / Support –
Master Data Management (MDM) Developer / Support – Liverpool – Permanent - £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits (Ideally SC cleared or eligible to take)
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
A global systems integrator requires an MDM Developer / Support based in Liverpool to start ASAP.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues w.r.t matching, data loads.
- Operational monitoring of Master Data Service.
- Handling client queries on matching.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) product like (IBM Initiate Master Data Service/ Infosphere MDM/ Informatica MDM etc).
- Can demonstrate strong hands on experience in installing/configuring the IBM Initiate Master Data Service.
- Can demonstrate experience in supporting a production IBM Master Data Service implementations.
- Can demonstrate experience in tuning IBM Initiate Master Data Service algorithm.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on experience of MDM API’s.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on of MDM tools like Workbench, Inspector
- Can demonstrate good knowledge and hands on experience of Java, J2EE (Web Services)
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess extensive relevant experience
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
Rate / Salary: -
£40,000 - £50,000 (Is flexible depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Apply for Master Data Management (MDM) Developer / Support –
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly