Master Data Management (MDM) Developer / Support –
Master Data Management (MDM) Developer / Support – Liverpool – Permanent - £40,000 - £50,000 + Benefits (Ideally SC cleared or eligible to take)
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
A global systems integrator requires an MDM Developer / Support based in Liverpool to start ASAP.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues w.r.t matching, data loads.
- Operational monitoring of Master Data Service.
- Handling client queries on matching.
- Knowledge of Master Data Management (MDM) product like (IBM Initiate Master Data Service/ Infosphere MDM/ Informatica MDM etc).
- Can demonstrate strong hands on experience in installing/configuring the IBM Initiate Master Data Service.
- Can demonstrate experience in supporting a production IBM Master Data Service implementations.
- Can demonstrate experience in tuning IBM Initiate Master Data Service algorithm.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on experience of MDM API’s.
- Can demonstrate strong knowledge and hands on of MDM tools like Workbench, Inspector
- Can demonstrate good knowledge and hands on experience of Java, J2EE (Web Services)
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess extensive relevant experience
- Can demonstrate excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Assertive, supportive, disciplined, diligent, attention to details. Supportive of team members and advisory in style
- Must have or be able to obtain full SC clearance
Rate / Salary: -
£40,000 - £50,000 (Is flexible depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.