Exciting opportunity with a large information technology multinational corporation.
Network Engineer Job Responsibilities:
Establish and maintain network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
Network Engineer Job Duties:
- Establish networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximise network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimisation.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
- Accomplish information systems and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
Network Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Tracking Budget Expenses, Project Management, Problem Solving, LAN Knowledge, Proxy Servers, Networking Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Network Troubleshooting, Network Hardware Configuration, Network Performance Tuning, People Management
Must hold current SC Home Office clearance
Apply for Network Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly