SIEBEL Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take)
SIEBEL Developer (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Liverpool, Merseyside - £30,000 – £40,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
SIEBEL Developer, SIEBEL, HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services, Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI, Oracle Policy Automation, eScript, SVB, Developer, Development, Siebel EAI
A Global systems integrator requires a SIEBEL Developer to be based in Liverpool, Merseyside to start ASAP.
- Design and development, unit testing of change requests.
- Assist with troubleshooting, triaging and resolving issues discovered testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and fixing production issues
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Demonstrate hands-on experience in Siebel 8.x configuration (including Siebel Tools, workflows, Siebel Scripting, Run time Events, DVM, Siebel Open UI) is required
- Vast experience in Siebel EAI Technologies HTTP, FTP, XML Transports, Web Services and Integration workflow Processes.
- Excellent experience in Siebel Scripting (eScript/SVB), Business Services, & using Siebel Adapters/Connectors/APIs
- Demonstrate experience in analyzing and transforming business requirements into functional design.
- Good experience in Oracle Policy Automation.
- Possess experience in public sector implementations.
- Demonstrate experience in Siebel BI Publisher reports
- Demonstrate Functional experience of Siebel 8.x Application
- Siebel 8.x Certified is desirable
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience with SQL/database technologies
- Experience with Software development lifecycle methodologies, quality assurance and software testing, business requirement definition, systems analysis and design
- Possess the ability and willingness to be working in shift patterns, out of hours and on-call
£30,000 - £40,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.