Lead Test Analyst - Security Cleared
Lead Test Analyst - Contract - Gloucestershire - Fantastic Rates!
An experienced integration and software testing professional, who has held positions of responsibility for a range of complex and business critical developments. They are experienced in defining and assuring the correct application of testing in a range of contexts. They have been responsible for the testing or integration of business critical systems and experienced in selecting and applying the correct techniques, practices, processes and principles. They have experience in end-to-end systems integration or in deep product testing or, perhaps in both.
They have led teams of test and integration professionals in wide-ranging and collaborative environments. They are experienced in a range of development processes and understand how test and integration is best delivered in each of them. They are assertive, collegiate and thorough in their management and leadership, and comfortable in situations where there are several stakeholders to manage. Although they are leading on the test and/or integration aspects, they also have a stake on the overall 'system' and will work with other diverse stakeholders and ensure that the overall customer needs are met. They are expected to define and execute appropriate test activities under direction of a more senior test professional.
Mandatory Skills at Advanced level
- Is highly skilled and experienced in its application
- Is advancing the boundaries of its application
- Understands the interdependencies with other competencies and processes
- Minimum 6 years' experience testing in an iterative development environment and applying software lifecycle methodologies
- Test case and automated test design (bespoke or tool assisted eg iTest, Rational Functional Tester or LoadRunner)
- Manual and automated test execution
- Test management tools (eg Rational Quality Manager)
- Leading and managing an integration and test team
Mandatory Skills at Intermediate level
- Has undergone intermediate/advanced training
- Has experience of applying the concepts
- Can identify and apply the mechanics in the right area
- Is highly competent in applying it
- Can see other applications for it
- Is able to provide support to peers in this area
- Scripting languages (eg Perl, Ruby, Python, Bash)
- Development languages in a Unix environment (eg Java or C++)
- Risk identification and analysis
- Configuration management
- ISEB or ISTQB Intermediate certification in Software Testing
RECOMMEND A FRIEND: If you have professional friends/colleagues who would be interested in one of our roles and our excellent levels of service too, we'd like to recognise your recommendations with a 'thank you' of our own. For every colleague you refer who then starts a role through Datasource either Contract or Permanent, we will send you £300!
You will be required to hold a minimum of DV security clearance. If you do not hold an active DV clearance please familiarise yourself with the vetting process before applying.
Hit the 'Apply now' button to apply and to discuss this role further. We will be delighted to hear from you!
(c) Copyright Datasource Computer Employment Limited 2016.