Microsoft Technical Designer / Developer (Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS) x3 (SC Cleared)
Microsoft Technical Designer / Developer (Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS) x3 (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Gloucester, Gloucestershire - £40,000 – £47,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
Microsoft Biztalk, SQL, .NET, SQL Server, IIS, C#, Developer, Designer, Development
A Global systems integrator requires 3x Microsoft Designer / Developer SQL to be based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to start ASAP.
- Problem analysis and optimal solution implementation
- Solution Design and development
- Customer facing, conduct trainings to train the trainers
- Client support and engagements
- Works in coordination with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned asks. Contributes towards solution of specific deliverables and assist in the development of technical solutions.
- Should be able to mentor junior team members
- Stakeholder Management
- Application & Component Testing
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS, C#
- Have played designer and developer role in past
- Experience in working with multivendor landscape.
- Stakeholder Management, Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
- Functional Knowledge on utility industry
£40,000 - £47,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.