Microsoft Technical Designer / Developer (Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS) x3 (SC Cleared)
Microsoft Technical Designer / Developer (Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS) x3 (Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take) – Gloucester, Gloucestershire - £40,000 – £47,000+ Benefits – Permanent
**** Sponsorship is Offered ****
Microsoft Biztalk, SQL, .NET, SQL Server, IIS, C#, Developer, Designer, Development
A Global systems integrator requires 3x Microsoft Designer / Developer SQL to be based in Gloucester, Gloucestershire to start ASAP.
- Problem analysis and optimal solution implementation
- Solution Design and development
- Customer facing, conduct trainings to train the trainers
- Client support and engagements
- Works in coordination with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned asks. Contributes towards solution of specific deliverables and assist in the development of technical solutions.
- Should be able to mentor junior team members
- Stakeholder Management
- Application & Component Testing
- Must be SC Cleared or eligible to take / go through clearance verification - sponsorship given
- Proficient knowledge in Microsoft Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS, C#
- Have played designer and developer role in past
- Experience in working with multivendor landscape.
- Stakeholder Management, Troubleshooting, Analytical skills
- Onsite work experience in support project
- Prior experience to work in a multi-vendor environment
- Functional Knowledge on utility industry
£40,000 - £47,000 (depending upon level of skill and experience) + Benefits
Please contact email@example.com to discuss further.
All applications are welcomed by Enterprise Solutions Partnership Ltd from all relevant qualified candidates regardless of race, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation.
Apply for Microsoft Technical Designer / Developer (Biztalk, .NET, SQL Server, IIS) x3 (SC Cleared)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly