Opportunity for a skilled and experienced Systems Engineer to join a global and hugely successful blue chip company in Hook. This will be working in a Defence environment responding to incidents escalated by the Service Operations team and providing 4th line support across Windows Servers and Microsoft Operating Systems.
You will provide maintenance and upgrades to a delivered system with responsibility for:
- Providing technical support to issues raised by the 2nd and 3rd line support teams
- Investigating and delivering defect resolutions in the Production Environment
- Delivering engineering changes to time and quality following the engineering lifecycle
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of technical ability in:
- SQL and Oracle Databases
- Web Hosting services
- Windows 2008/R2, Windows Vista/7
- HP Client Automation (Radia)
- McAfee Products
- Windows Installer
- IP / Firewall technologies
Due to the secure nature of this role and access to this site candidates ideally will hold high level security clearance to DV level. Experience of the Defence and National Security industry is also preferred.
Competitive salary package on offer including bonus scheme, up to 10% pension contribution (including life assurance and long term sickness protection) and continued professional development.
If you are talented, passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference then please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.