Solution Architect - Microsoft/Exchange/O365/AD/Skype/MS/ADFS
Solution Architect (Microsoft, Office 365, Skype for Business, Active Directory, Exchange, O365, ADFS, AD Connect) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in Bracknell, Berkshire. Our client is looking for a Microsoft O365 & Exchange - Lead Customer Solution Architect experienced in Microsoft enterprise platforms particularly large scale project design and implementation for Identity, Exchange, Skype for Business, Active Directory and O365.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Must have Exchange / Active Directory / Office 365 / ADFS / AD Connect.
- Extensive experience of designing and delivering complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions with a successful track record of delivery, and a broad understanding of MS technologies.
- The role holder will undertake analysis, discovery and design & development activities within key accounts and projects.
- In addition we are looking for individuals who will be able and willing to engage in pre-sales and bid activities throughout the UK, qualifying leads, costing and crafting solutions as part of a team, work on tenders / proposals.
- A clear track record of application hands on design and development using Microsoft toolsets and platforms will be required
- Clearly demonstrate customer and business orientation, be comfortable in customer presentation and customer workshop environments and have expertise in the use of chosen methods and tools.
- Exchange & Office 365 SME- looking to the Office 365 road map to keep abreast of future changes.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project/bid.
- Experienced in root cause analysis and undertaking of diagnostic examinations to resolve client issues or software
- Awareness of Exchange Architecture - best practice for the design of a solution to suit various different customer requirements for messaging On Premise, Hybrid & Online
- Demonstrate a clear track record in at least two or more skills area such as Reporting solutions, Collaboration solutions and / or Integration solutions.
- Ability to craft bid responses
- Know how to size Exchange using the MS provided calculators and how to plan for resilience in hybrid type deployments
- Practical Exchange & Skype4B product experience - installing, configuring, development and deploying solutions
- Aware of Client Access Serves, Edge Proxy Servers, Iron Gate and configuring mail-flow to support different requirements
- Knowledge of the Exchange RBAC model, Exchange PowerShell API and its uses
- Knowledge of Office 365 admin settings for Exchange, ADFS, Directory Synchronization, FIM and the road map for these.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.