Requirement Engineer C - CR2 life extension
A well known public sector body that is the key to the defence of the nation is looking for a requirement engineer to work at their site in the south west. They work at an easy to get to location which has a train station just outside as well as a major motorway leading up to it giving you the ability to get home quicker. They also have a culture of leaving home early on Fridays so you get a longer weekend
- A long term 6 month contract that will keep you occupied for a while and mean that you won't have to go job hunting for a few months.
- Work on the Challenger 2 MBT life extension project and get to work on one of the most complex pieces of kit available to the British army. It's something that will be going on for longer than six months ultimately and you will learn a lot form the kit and the team. It is also a brilliant place to network
- The site is the largest site for defence in the UK, you will be surrounded by experts in their field and will be able to network a great deal with people here
- Previous experience working on armoured vehicle upgrades
- SC cleared or willing to apply
- Certified engineer or equivalent qualification
If you would like to apply for this position or for a confidential discussion about contracting in the public sector contact Paul Charles on 0207 234 0550 or email P.Charles@nonstop-recruitment.com
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM