Project Procurement Manager/PPM/Engineering Procurement/Teleco
Project Procurement Manager/PPM (Engineering Procurement/Telecommunications/FTTX) is urgently required by our Global Telecommunications Company. This is a permanent opportunity, to be based in Brussels, Belgium. The successful applicant will need to be flexible to travel within Belgium & Luxembourg.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Working as the Project Procurement Manager responsible for engineering procurement management for our telecommunications company's Belgium & Luxembourg office.
- Early involvement in pre-sales, to sourcing for capable existing or potential partners to support the project biddings and contribute to the success of bidding to clients.
- Participate in the project delivery review process, working as representative of procurement, to disclose the delivery risks in subcontracting and offer effective migration solutions;
- To organize supplier selection, preparing sourcing strategy to ensure the project delivery targets in subcontractors quality, cost and resources are well achieved
- Fluent in English, French or Dutch;
- To conduct commercial negotiation, contract negotiation and preparation and hand over to internal users;
- To manage the suppliers resource issues, conduct supplier portfolio management, identify suppliers with good performance, make necessary development plan; and spot and phase out suppliers with poor performance
- Supplier relationship management
- Extensive experience of working within engineering service procurement within the Telecommunication industry
- Project management experience having worked within the telecommunications industry;
- FTTX project purchase or project management experience
- Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical Engineering/Commercial related background required;
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced changing environment, can work under pressure;
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.