Information Security Consultant
Role: Information Security Consultant
Location: North West
CND are partnering a major UK retail household name in expanding their security function in the North West. Our client is looking for Information Security professionals to provide leadership, advice and consultancy across the business. The right candidate will need to have both strong technical and people skills in a role which will further develop an already solid skill set. Strong communication and the ability to articulate security procedures to colleagues will be a vital skill needed for this Information Security position. The right candidate must be comfortable working in an environment which has a focus on collaboration and sharing of ideas amongst peers.
- Provide security leadership, advice & consultancy to change projects across the business
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, support change and promote information security as a business enabler
- Identify, evaluate and resolve security risks affecting new and existing solutions, explaining to risk owners and stakeholders the causes, likelihood and impact of information security risks
- Contribute to the development of information security strategies, roadmaps, business cases and remediation plans
- Scope and manage penetration testing engagements and support business units in the management of risks and the remediation process
- Support the supplier selection processes following RFIs & RFPs, to ensure that any selected supplier has adequate security levels to be able to trade securely with our client
- An in-depth understanding of the ISO27000 series and PCI DSS standards, and a CISSP/CISM qualification
- Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to challenge & influence at all levels
- Experience in information security consultancy within a big complex business
- A strong technology background and the ability to make a big contribution to our information security strategy
- A proven track record in successfully delivering information security consultancy, and the knowledge and expertise to challenge or validate technology decisions
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Information Security Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Consultancy jobs in Manchester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Cyber Security jobs in Manchester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Defence jobs in Manchester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Information Technology jobs in Manchester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent BPSS Security jobs in Manchester