Lead Pre-Sales Architect-Network Optical Solutions - Contract
Lead Pre-Sales Architect - Core Network Optical Solution- Contract, West Midlands - Can also be predominantly based from home
You must have previous experience as an Lead Pre-sales architect in a customer facing role, you must be able to demonstrate ownership and accountability of delivering large scale Core Network Optical Solutions into a customer.
- Managing relationships with customers, suppliers & internal Account team managers
- Engaging effectively with customers, requirements gathering and leading a Bid Team - Processing RFI's etc and responding in the best possible way
- Possess excellent communications skills & be able to translate complex information into layman's' terms for those that are not conversant with security knowledge & services.
- Managing bids of £10M+
- Experience and knowledge of Core Network Optical Solutions experience.
- Able to act as a Pre-sales Architect - capable of engaging effectively with customers, requirements gathering and leading a Bid Team - experience of RFI's, RFP's etc.
- Previously worked on bids £10M +
- Good technical background
- Strong Network knowledge
- ITIL foundation
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.